Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's all good, even when it ain't

It's all good right now! I feel great. Darin and I are getting along swimmingly. Denali and I have spent great quality time together this week. I like that on the days when he is with Darin, I can clean and do laundry. The other night I made a huge pot of chili. The next day when he came, the house was clean, the laundry was done and it took five minutes to heat up dinner. All of the other time was 100% Denali time. He has been really happy and just a joy to be around. He has started reading and I am so impressed that it just happened all of a sudden. He loves doing his homework, loves reading and adores school. My house is nearly finished and unpacked. It feels like home and Denali likes it. He said he was glad that this was his new house. Life is exceptionally good.

In the past year, Life has felt equal parts hopeful and really scary. Hopefulness is really prevailing. My life is a blank slate. The possibilities abound. Allowing myself to step back, relinquish control and see where it goes is an exceptionally freeing sensation. Once again this is me: humble, grateful and in great anticipation of the things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment